BORDER COMMUNITY RECORDINGS LIMITED
(England and Wales)
Unaudited Financial Statements for the Period Ended
30 April 2017
Balance Sheet as at
30 April 2017
|Called up share capital not paid|
|Prepayments and accrued income|
|Capital, Reserves and Liabilities|
|Capital and reserves||89,463||110,692|
|Provisions for liabilities|
|Creditors amounts falling due within one year||83,287||75,954|
|Creditors amounts falling due after one year|
|Accruals and deferred income|
- These accounts have been prepared in accordance with the micro-entity provisions and delivered in accordance with the provisions applicable to companies subject to the small companies regime.
- The company was entitled to exemption under section 477 of the Companies Act 2006 relating to small companies.
- The members have not required the company to obtain an audit in accordance with section 476 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The directors acknowledge their responsibilities for complying with the requirements of the Act with respect to accounting records and the preparation of accounts.
|The financial statements were approved and authorised for issue by the Board of Directors on:|
|They were signed on behalf of the board by:|
|HOLDEN, James Alexander Goodale|
- Receive an alert email on changes to financial status
- Early indications of liquidity problems
- Warns when company reporting is overdue
- Free service, no spam emails
Please Help Us!
Was this document useful to you? Please Like our page. The more Likes we get, the more documents we can supply you free. Thanks.