Registered Number 09581898
HIGHER SOUNDS LIMITED
31 May 2017
HIGHER SOUNDS LIMITED Registered Number 09581898
Micro-entity Balance Sheet as at 31 May 2017
|Creditors: amounts falling due within one year||(47,714)||(51,536)|
|Net current assets (liabilities)||(39,196)||(10,738)|
|Total assets less current liabilities||633||24,425|
|Creditors: amounts falling due after more than one year||(16,009)||(10,449)|
|Accruals and deferred income||(1,100)||(1,000)|
|Total net assets (liabilities)||(16,476)||12,976|
|Capital and reserves||(16,476)||12,976|
- For the year ending 31 May 2017 the company was entitled to exemption under section 477 of the Companies Act 2006 relating to small companies.
- The members have not required the company to obtain an audit in accordance with section 476 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The directors acknowledge their responsibilities for complying with the requirements of the Companies Act 2006 with respect to accounting records and the preparation of accounts.
- The accounts have been prepared in accordance with the micro-entity provisions and delivered in accordance with the provisions applicable to companies subject to the small companies regime.
Approved by the Board on 26 February 2018
And signed on their behalf by:
I JONES, Director
- Receive an alert email on changes to financial status
- Early indications of liquidity problems
- Warns when company reporting is overdue
- Free service, no spam emails
Please Help Us!
Was this document useful to you? Please Like our page. The more Likes we get, the more documents we can supply you free. Thanks.